Lessons Learned from the Policy Fellowship Model: Sharing Event 22nd November
On 22 Nov, 3-4.30pm, we are delighted to invite you to the first in our series of our quarterly sharing sessions, themed around the ‘Incoming Policy Fellowship Model’.
You’ll hear from us about CAPE – who we are, what we’re testing and how you can get involved, before we move into a series of talks themed around experiences and reflections of the incoming policy fellowship mechanism and its role in the policy engagement landscape, followed by an audience Q&A.
Incoming Policy Fellows are fellowships for policy stakeholders to visit universities to talk to researchers and research services staff about policy pertinent questions. These visits usually last 2-3 days.
The event will be chaired by Stephen Meek, Director for the Institute for Policy and Engagement at the University of Nottingham and will feature presentations from:
- Nicola Buckley, Associate Director for the Cambridge Centre for Science and Policy
- Chilombo Musa, PhD researcher, University of Cambridge
- Marine Shah, Senior Manager Policy Centre, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Amy Thompson, Head of Policy Programmes and Communications, University of Bath
- Kathryn Oliver, Associate Professor of Sociology and Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine