What is CAPEcast?
CAPEcast is the podcast from the CAPE team where we have an in-depth discussion with those with whom we collaborate, getting into the knotty issues behind academic-policy engagement and exploring our learning and insights we are discovering about what works, how, why and when
We always try to explain common acronyms in public policy the first time we use them in our podcasts and try to say them in full throughout but sometimes we do forget. Here’s a list to help if you forget what they stand for:
- CAPE – Capabilities in Academic-Policy Engagement
- ARI – Areas of Research Interest
- EDI – Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- POST – Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
- APPG – All Party Parliamentary Group
If you come across any others while listening to our podcasts let us know.
If you have an idea for a podcast please get in touch at [email protected]
All episode transcriptions can be found on each episode link on SoundCloud.